A new study has found that the average man doesn’t become fully emotionally mature until age 43. And that’s way later than women. Women are mature at age 32, a full 11 years earlier.
About 8 out of 10 women surveyed say they don’t think men ever get mature. And they also ranked the most immature things guys do. Here’s the top 15:
1. Finding it hilarious when they burp or pass gas.
2. Eating fast food at 2:00 A.M.
3. Playing video games.
4. Driving too fast.
5. Laughing at swear words.
6. Playing loud music when they drive.
7. Playing practical jokes.
8. Trying too hard to beat kids at games and sports.
9. Staying quiet during arguments.
10. Not being able to cook simple meals.
11. Re-telling the same stupid jokes and stories when they’re with their guy friends.
12. Not wanting to talk about themselves.
13. Hating books, because they think they’re “boring” or because they have a short attention span.
14. Doing crazy dance moves.
15. Letting their mom do their laundry.
For the first time since the Pew Research Center’s Internet & American Life Project began systematically tracking smartphone adoption, a majority of Americans now own a smartphone of some kind. Our definition of a smartphone owner includes anyone who says “yes” to one—or both—of the following questions:
Taken together, 61% of cell owners said yes to at least one of these questions and are classified as smartphone owners. Because 91% of the adult population now owns some kind of cell phone, that means that 56% of all American adults are now smartphone adopters. One third (35%) have some other kind of cell phone that is not a smartphone, and the remaining 9% of Americans do not own a cell phone at all.
Urban Insite News Update