Urban Insite.com has adopted this Privacy Statement in order to inform you of its policies with respect to information collected from this Web site. Your use of this Web site constitutes your acceptance of this Privacy Statement and your consent to the practices it describes.
Automatic Collection of Anonymous Information
When you visit the Urban Insite.com Web site (urbaninsite.com), like when you visit most other Web sites, certain anonymous information about your visit is automatically logged, which may include information about the type of browser you use, the server name and IP address through which you access the Internet (such as “aol.com” or “earthlink.net”), the date and time you access the site, the pages you access while at the Urban Insite Web site, and the Internet address of the Web site, if any, from which you linked directly to the Urban Insite site. This information is not personally identifiable.
Personally Identifiable Information
Personally Identifiable Information is any information that concerns you individually and would permit someone to contact you, for example, your name, address, telephone/fax number, email address or any information you submitted to Urban Insite.com that identifies you individually.
Urban Insite.com will not collect any personally identifiable information about you unless you provide it. Therefore, if you do not want Urban Insite.com to obtain any personally identifiable information about you, do not submit it.
You can visit and browse the Urban Insite Web site without revealing personally identifiable information about yourself. You may also choose to disclose personally identifiable information about yourself, which may be maintained as described below. Urban Insite.com may collect personally identifiable information about you from its Web site by methods such as the following:
– If you are offered the opportunity to enter a promotion, to become a registered user of the Urban Insite Web site, or to opt-in to receive Urban Insite information through this or another site, you must apply by filling out the registration form on the site. This form requires certain personally identifiable information that may include, without limitation, your name, email address, postal address, telephone number, areas of interest, service usage, and/or a unique individual password.
Transactions and Activity
– If you become a registered user or if you conduct transactions through the Urban Insite Web site, Urban Insite.com collects information about the transactions you engage in while on the Web site and your other activity on the site. This information may include, without limitation, areas of the Web site that you visit, transaction type, content that you view, download or submit, transaction amount, payment, shipping and billing information as well as the nature, quantity and price of the goods or services you exchange and the individuals or entities with whom you communicate or transact business.
Email and other voluntary communications
– You may also choose to communicate with Urban Insite.com through email, via our Web site, by telephone, in writing, or through other means. We collect the information in these communications, and such information may be personally identifiable.
Urban Insite.com may use the personally identifiable information collected through its Web site primarily for such purposes as:
- helping to establish and verify the identity of users;
- opening, maintaining, administering and servicing users’ accounts;
- processing, servicing or enforcing transactions and sending related communications;
- providing services and support to users;
- improving the Web site, including tailoring it to users’ preferences;
- providing users with product or service updates, promotional notices and offers, and other information about URBAN INSITE and its affiliates;
- responding to your questions, inquiries, comments and instructions; maintaining the security and integrity of its systems.
Urban Insite.com uses the anonymous browsing information collected automatically by its servers primarily to help it administer and improve its Web site. Urban Insite.com may also use aggregated anonymous information to provide information about its Web site to potential business partners, advertisers and other unaffiliated entities. Again, this information is not personally identifiable.
Disclosure of Information
Urban Insite.com does not provide personally identifiable information to unaffiliated third parties for their use in marketing directly to you. URBAN INSITE may use unaffiliated companies to help it maintain and operate its Web site or for other reasons related to the operation of its business, and those companies may receive your personally identifiable information for that purpose. URBAN INSITE may also disclose personally identifiable information about you in connection with legal requirements, such as in response to an authorized subpoena, governmental request or investigation, or as otherwise permitted by law. Finally, as URBAN INSITE’s business develops, it may sell or buy corporate assets, and in such transactions customer information may be one of the transferred business assets. If URBAN INSITE, its Internet businesses, or substantially all of its assets, is acquired, customer information may be one of the assets transferred.
“Cookies” and Advertisers
The URBAN INSITE Web site server, or the servers of companies that are used to operate this site, may place a “cookie” on your computer in order to allow you to use the Web site and to personalize your experience.
A “cookie” is a small piece of data that can be sent by a web server to your computer, which then may be stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive. Cookies allow Urban Insite.com to recognize your computer while you are on its Web site and help customize your online experience and make it more convenient for you. Cookies are also useful in allowing more efficient log-in for users, tracking transaction histories and preserving information between sessions. The information collected from cookies may also be used to improve the functionality of the Web site.
Most web browser applications (such as Microsoft Internet Explorer and Netscape Navigator) have features that can notify you when you receive a cookie or prevent cookies from being sent. If you disable cookies, however, you may not be able to use certain personalized functions of this Web site.
Urban Insite.com maintains physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to help guard personally identifiable information. If transactions are offered on the site, transaction information is transmitted to and from Urban Insite.com in encrypted form using industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) connections to help protect such information from interception. Urban Insite.com restricts authorized access to your personal information to those persons who have a legitimate purpose to know that information to provide products or services to you and those persons you have authorized to have access to such information. Please be aware, however, that any email or other transmission you send through the Internet cannot be completely protected against unauthorized interception.
From time to time, Urban Insite.com may wish to send you messages or updates about Urban Insite.com, its affiliates, promotions and other activities. If you do not wish to receive non-transaction/security related communications from Urban Insite.com and its affiliates, please send an email containing your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Urban Insite.com allows you to change, update, or delete the information you may provide in your optional registration form. If you would like to change, update, or delete your personal information, please send an email containing your request to email@example.com
Urban Insite.com reserves the right to modify or supplement this policy at any time. If a material change to the terms of this policy is made, Urban Insite.com will post a notice on its homepage and a link to the new policy.
If you have questions about this privacy statement, the information practices of Urban Insite.com or your dealings with Urban Insite.com, please contact URBAN INSITE, P.O. BOX 680293, Marietta, GA., 30068.
Copyright © 2008 URBAN INSITE. All trademarks registered. All rights reserved.
In accordance with laws governing literary and artistic property rights or other similar rights, the reproduction or redistribution of the elements that make up the URBAN INSITE Web site, in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited.
All of the brands cited herein are registered trademarks. Urban Insite is happy to welcome you to its Web site. While URBAN INSITE has endeavored to ensure the accuracy of the information accessed via the Web site, URBAN INSITE does not guarantee or give any warranty as to the accuracy, timeliness or completeness of any information or material on the Web site, and declines all responsibility for technical inaccuracies or other errors. URBAN INSITE declines all responsibility for any difficulties encountered in accessing the site or for any communication line failure.