A recent survey by in-home senior care company Visiting Angels, 70% of adults do not want either one of their parents to move in with them when they get older. But if they had to pick one, two thirds say they’d pick mom. Here are the eight reasons why:
1. Mom would help more with cooking and cleaning.
2. Mom would be better with the kids.
3. Dad has worse hygiene than Mom.
4. Dad is more likely to say inappropriate things.
5. Mom would be neater.
6. Dad is lazier than Mom.
7. Dad would want to control the TV.
8. Mom is a better listener.