Arbitron Inc. reported in its June 2013 RADAR® (Radio’s All Dimension Audience Research) Radio Network Ratings that nearly 179 million Persons 12 and older, or approximately 68 percent of this demographic, heard one or more network radio commercials in an average week of the survey period.
Selected Audience Results from RADAR June 2013 include:
The RADAR June 2013 survey period demonstrates network radio’s power in reaching a mass audience in all demographics. Commercials aired on the 47 radio networks measure reached:
- 67.8 percent of Persons aged 12+ (178,818,000 Persons)
- 68.3 percent of Persons aged 18+ (162,839,000 Persons)
- 67.8 percent of Persons aged 35+ (112,803,000 Persons)
- 70.6 percent of Persons aged 18-49 (94,580,000 Persons)
- 71.2 percent of Persons aged 25-54 (89,137,000Persons)