Job Summary: Provides general administrative and project or process support.
• Maintains inventory of office supplies, sorts and distributes mail, makes travel arrangements, prepares itineraries, schedules meetings, etc.
– Support for Region President, SVP of Sales and SVP of Programming
• Actively manages managers’ daily schedules and calendars.
• Processes expense reports.
• Prepares reports as needed, e.g., for sales, research and data analysis projects.
• Interacts with company personnel at all organizational levels.
• Sets up and breaks down meeting spaces, arranges for WebEx as needed.
• Coordinates activities between departments and/or outside entities.
• May require handling confidential matters.
– Management of front desk reception/office supplies
– Inter-office communication skills
– Employee relation skills
– Payroll coordination
– EEO and recruitment coordination
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and social networking platforms
• Strong time management skills; adept at setting priorities and managing deadlines
• Ability to plan and organize, manage projects and multi task in a fast-paced environment
• High degree of attention to detail, optimal work standards, and process improvement ability
• Stress tolerance especially with tight deadlines
• Effective collaborator with multiple levels within an organization, in person or over the phone
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills; excellent grammar
• 2-3+ years’ experience in a fast-paced environment
• Four-year Bachelor’s degree preferred
• None required
Location: Minneapolis, MN: 1600 Utica Avenue South, Suite 500, 55416
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.