Located in Minneapolis, MN – the Operational Finance Manager is responsible for assisting the VP of Finance with all market finance and accounting activities.
Responsible for managing the market financial function which plays a key role in the company’s accounting, financial planning, financial reporting, internal controls, long range forecasting and budget functions.
Minneapolis – 55416
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting.
• 5-8 years of hands on experience..
• Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word.
• Familiarity with financial systems (i.e. Cognos).
• Strong knowledge of accounting and finance policies, procedures and internal controls.
• Experience leading the preparation of long-range forecasts, annual budgets, short-term plans, and healthy rolling forecasts.
• Strong analytical skills and ability to communicate analytical findings both verbally and in writing.
• Proven ability to manage time, meet deadlines, and work under deadline pressure.
• Willingness to work a flexible schedule when required.
• Ability to communicate effectively with management.
• Determining the profitability generated from (6) Minneapolis radio stations by creating strategic financial reports for the business.
• Accountability and oversight of general ledger activities, including expense and revenue forecasting.
• Oversight and monitoring of payroll and Accounts Payable – communication with Shared Services (Accounting central services center)
• Accounts Receivable – manage credit and collections, manage aging report, ensure advertising orders are posted, invoice weekly/monthly, manage cash in advance.
• Lead key parts of budget/forecasting processes.
• Enhance revenue and expense forecasting with attention to detail and accuracy.
• Responsible for budgeting of personnel, capital and/or operations expense.
• Manage and oversee business unit trade, merchandise and contracts.
• Assist in preparing and/or reconciling of various management reports.
• Review Sales orders.
• Review commissions for Account Executives to ensure accuracy.
• Assist with various other projects assigned by VP of Finance and Senior Management.
Clear Channel Media + Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
? Qualified and interested candidates should email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please enter “Operational Finance Manager” into the subject line.
? No Phone Calls Please.
Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER