We are seeking an energetic, outgoing, and professional individual to represent the 6 Clear Channel NY radio stations (Z100, KTU, Power 105.1, Q104.3, 106.7 Lite FM, WOR 710AM.) The ideal candidate is a recent college graduate, or college student who anticipates graduating in the coming year with a strong interest in radio, promotions, events & marketing. This is a part-time entry-level position.
- Representing the radio station at retail stores, parks, nightclubs, etc.
- Loading and unloading station vehicles before and after appearances.
- Driving station vehicles to appearances.
- Executing events from start to finish (coordinating with on-site contact, hanging banners, handing out station giveaways, setting up and breaking down tables, sound systems, tents, etc.)
- Assisting at major station events such as Z100’s Jingle Ball, Lite FM’s Broadway in Bryant Park & KTUphoria as well as events in the iHeartRadio Theater presented by PC Richard & Son.
- Creating an exciting atmosphere while interacting face to face with listeners.
- Promoting our 6 radio stations as well as our sponsors.
- Familiarity with the NYC Metropolitan Area.
- Night & Weekend availability is a MUST. NO EXCEPTIONS. Holiday availability is required as well. (Popular radio event holidays include New Year’s Eve, St. Patrick’s Day, Memorial Day Weekend, 4th of July, Labor Day Weekend, Halloween & Black Friday).
- Must be able to work a minimum of 20 hours/week.
- Reliable transportation to East Rutherford, NJ and Manhattan (preferably your own car).
- Knowledge of our 6 stations and their demographics.
- The ability to work in a team environment.
- A driver’s license (Good driving record – Required to pass DMV background check)
- The ability to lift at least 50 lbs.
- Must be energetic, outgoing and feel comfortable hosting a large crowd (100+ people) over a microphone.
- Prior brand ambassador or event experience is a plus.
- Salary is $9.00 an hour
NO PHONE CALLS, PLEASE!
All interested applicants should send their cover letters and resumes to promotionNYC@clearchannel.com.
Clear Channel Media + Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer.