Nina Rawz (firstname.lastname@example.org)
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• 10 + years in the radio broadcasting industry
• Former Assistant Production Director at Cumulus Mobile Market. (WBLX-FM, WABD-FM, WGOK-AM, WDLT-FM) Cool Edit Pro, Vox Pro, Adobe Audition, Pro tools, Vegas Audio, TLC, Scott Studios, Stratus, WestWood One, Cedis, PPO V Creative
• Knowledge of writing, producing and voicing commercials/imaging
• Fully competent and able to handle all production duties, voicing ads, assign ads to talent and work closely with sales staff as well as traffic.
Technical: Knowledge of computer functions i.e.; Microsoft office, Power point. Adobe CS5 Suite, Mac IOS
93WBLX (Program Director/Personality/Tech)
660 WXQW Operations Manager
• 2009-2011: Afternoon Drive Co Host and one-third of KJ’s Play House. Host of The Play House Paparazzi Report
• 2012- 2016: Host of The Underground Sundays 5p-9p
• 2015 – 2016: Host of The Morning After Saturday 9a-2p
• Board Op, Social Media. Assistant Production Director
• 2015: Program Director/Operations Manager 660 WXQW New Talk Radio
Regent Broadcasting *93.7FM WBLK-FM (Personality/Tech)
• 2006-2009: Host of OverNite Ryde Weekend 2am-6pm
• Board Op / and or voice live remotes or promotional events.
• Applied production skills to creatively utilize all aspects of digital production to build station imaging.
01/2004 – 04/2006
Niagara County Community College Sanborn, NY Associates in Communications/Media Art/Publication Software, Psychology
Spring Hill College Mobile, AL Communications/Digital Video Production
Full Sail University Orlando FL Music Business/Communications