Serves as the lead creative behind the development of presentations and infographics in high-level sales marketing/client strategy meetings.
iHeartMedia’s Creative Studio (NYC) is in search of a talented and experienced Senior Presentation Strategist/Specialist to work out of our 55th Street office, starting immediately.
We are the in-house creative team that handles product design, marketing design, web design, presentation design, motion graphics, video production, print, outdoor, digital & sales marketing: pretty much anything and everything visual for iHeartRadio (the fastest growing music app in the country), our 12+ music festivals across the country, and our parent company iHeartMedia. We are looking for a Senior Presentation Strategist/Specialist experienced in creating new business presentations, pitch materials, infographics at a media company or creative agency to join our design team.
Must have outstanding human relation skills and proven ability to work with a team and more importantly, working and communicating with c-suite and senior executives. This creative and organized individual will be responsible for helping craft and shape presentations working directly with c-level & senior executives in meetings hands-on to formulate visuals & infographics to convey the intended message clearly. Should have experience with pre-sale, and new business pitch presentation design and be familiar with proposal terms and principles.
Quick turnaround times are a regular occurrence, so looking for individuals with the ability to prioritize, organize work, and stay cool under pressure.
- Presentation Design: Must be a Powerpoint expert and Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign)
- Infographics and data visuals: Need strong visual design skills to communicate ideas in presentations. Along with decks, will need to convey sales pitch ideas through infographics, data visualizations, and be able to turn bullets into easily-digestible visuals to quickly convey ideas in pitch meetings.
- New business presentation experience: Proven success working on high-level presentations for new business and pre-sale is required. Must have a good understanding of new business pitch strategies, sales marketing and be able to visually execute presentation goals/ideas.
- Knowledge of proposal terms and principles
- Excellent communication; written and spoken
- Strong ability to give attention to detail, as well as tested organizational skills
- Strong presentation design background is required
- Powerpoint expertise required
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud; Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign for infographics also required
- 3-5 years experience at a media company or creative agency, startup, in-house agency, or similar fast-paced environment is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications or Graphic Design (or related field) preferred but not required.
Please send resume, portfolio link and reel (if applicable).
Location: New York, NY: 125 West 55th Street, 10019
Position Type: Regular
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here to learn about E-Verify.
Current employees and contingent workers clickhere to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
iHeartMedia, Inc. is one of the leading global media and entertainment companies specializing in radio, digital, outdoor, mobile, live events, and on-demand entertainment and information services across the nation and providing premier opportunities for advertisers.