Location: Virtual Office – Looking Nationally
Description: Entry Level Outside Sales Representative – New Grads Welcome!
The Media Audit has been and continues to be the development of syndicated research studies for the marketing, communications, and media industries. The company’s primary product is a syndicated local-market, qualitative-audience survey currently conducted in over 80 markets. Clients include radio stations, television broadcasters, cable television operators, online/internet service providers, daily newspapers, weekly and monthly local-market print publications, outdoor media, advertising agencies, and advertisers.
We are currently seeking Entry Level Outside Sales Representatives to join our team. New college graduates are welcome to apply.
Outside Sales Representative Responsibilities:
- Identify and increase revenue in specific territories
- Candidates must have strong presentation skills as well as organizational and planning skills.
- Ability to build strong relationships and customer loyalty.
- Manage administrative responsibilities, including submitting sales orders & expense management;
- Possess fortitude to sell and compete, and be a self-starter
- Daily communications with prospects and clients will be required
Outside Sales Representative Qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree (New college graduates welcome)
- Ability to interface with client counterparts.
- Passion for Sales
- Hunter mentality
Outside Sales Representative Benefits:
- Comprehensive training
- Protected Territories
- Health Insurance
- Competitive Salary (Base +Commission)
Interested candidates should send resume and cover letter to TAustin@TheMediaAudit.com. EOE.