Clear Channel/New York City, seeks a mid-level IT First Level staffer to work at its flagship radio and online content facilities in New York City.
- Candidates must be versed in hands on end user support for a variety of hardware, software, as well as printing, desktop, laptop and servers.
- Knowledge of Mac’s, Win7, 2k12, MS Office Suite 2010 is required.
- A familiarity with VMWare VCenter is a big plus.
- Position entails upgrading hardware/software, new w/s rollouts, network printing troubleshooting, basic LAN troubleshooting.
- Some lifting and local travel is occasionally required.
The ideal candidate should have a strong desire to learn new technologies so as to advance internally, solid PC hardware and Windows OS knowledge and 2 years previous experience.
Clear Channel is America’s largest owner of Radio Stations, and a leading provider of online content. NO RECRUITERS. NO CALLS.
If you have all of the requirements as listed above, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Clear Channel is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.