iHeartMedia Minneapolis Seeks Digital Content Manager
Subject: New Job listing from Minneapolis-St. Paul,MN
Category: Media – Journalism – Newspaper
Position/Title: Digital Content Manager
Details: iHeartMedia Stations
Job Summary: Oversees online content activities for assigned area.
• Oversees the planning, development and acquisition of content for online sites, a discrete portion of online sites, or an assigned market segment.
• Creates, enhances, and sets the direction and tone of online content.
• Identifies additional markets.
• Creates measurable demand generation campaigns that drive traffic to iHeartMedia’s websites.
• Owns all aspects of demand generation, acquisition and online marketing, including landing pages, advertising (display, retargeting, mobile, in-app and other advertising); ensures quality.
• Collaborates with Marketing, Operations, Sales, support and senior management team members to shape goals, strategies and tactics.
• Devises unique, creative ideas for new features, content and enhancements that advance objectives and strategic plan.
• Evaluates, selects and manages outside vendors as appropriate, including direct marketing agencies, email providers, list brokers, etc.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, social networking platforms, Google Analytics, Hubspot and Salesforce or similar tools
• Ability to learn news systems quickly
• Highly proficient in digital content including websites, social media, blogs and mobile/tablet applications, video, etc.
• Experience with serving and supporting a sales team
• Demonstrated excellence in demand generation marketing
• Excellent oral and written communication skills; proven writing, editing, proofreading and copywriting skills
• Excellent project management skills; strong attention to detail, and high work standards
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively with a matrixed team
• 5-8 years of work experience in Marketing
• Samples of demand generation marketing and/or online sites
• Media experience preferred
• Bachelor’s degree preferably in Marketing, Journalism or Communications
• None required
Location: Minneapolis, MN: 1600 Utica Avenue South, Suite 500, 55416
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.