iHeartMedia Minneapolis: Seeking Individuals For Street Team
Part Time Street Team
iHeartMedia StationsJob Summary:
. These individuals will be brand ambassadors that assist the promotions or marketing departments with activities that promote the station(s), clients or events. Typical responsibilities include: execution of major station events such as concerts, live broadcasts, charity events, sporting events, and sales appearances. Promote client products. Drives promotional vehicles. Sets up and runs audio and other types of audio equipment. Hangs banners and other staging elements. Conducts on-site promotions, handles clients, listeners and guides station personalities. Collaborates with the team to create and execute events from start to finish. Records events (i.e. photos, videos, audio and social media measures for station promotions). Sets up, breaks down and transports promotional event equipment as required. May coordinate and oversee on-site appearances, remotes and events. May be responsible for winner prize fulfillment and release forms. Supervises prize inventory as well as awarding of prizes at events. Creating a favored public image for iHeartMedia Minneapolis and the nine radio station it represents.Responsibilities
• Coordinates and attends client meetings with sellers and sales managers as needed to plan events and event logistics.
• Collaborates with multiple departments to create and execute promotions such as remotes, events, van hits and other street team activities from start to finish.
• Drives promotional vehicles.
• Performs basic office administrative functions and updates station web site.
• Conducts on-site promotions, and handles clients and listeners.
• Sets up and runs audio and other types of equipment; hangs banners and other staging elements.
• Records events (i.e. photos, videos, audio and social media measures for station promotions).
• Sets up, breaks down and transports promotional event equipment as required.
• Prepares contest rules, waivers, and release forms for on air, digital, social media and other contests.
• Supervises prize inventory and in-studio prize sheets as well as awarding of prizes at events.
• May coordinate and oversee on-site appearances, remotes and events.
• May be responsible for all winner prize fulfillment and release forms.
• Skills in Microsoft Office, Photoshop and social media platforms
• Excellent organizational skills; ability to prioritize and effectively manage time
• High work standards and degree of attention to detail
• Problem solving and decision making
• Project management from start to finish; assumes responsibility & accountability for assignments and tasks
• Actively listens; clearly and effectively conveys information; demonstrates effective business writing skills; shows excellent grasp of grammar
• Exhibits good interpersonal skills; collaborates with others; maintains composure when faced with difficult situations and personalities
• Excellent driving record
• Physical ability to stand for multiple hours and lift or move 40-pound objects
• Experience in events, promotions and/or marketing and/or customer service is preferred
• High school diploma
• Valid driver’s license
• Proof of insurability
MINNEAPOLIS, MN: 1600 UTICA AVENUE SOUTH, SUITE 500, 55416Position Type
RegularThe Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.