- Have excellent AM/FM RF maintenance and troubleshooting skills,
- Don’t mind having most of your transmitters in one place (just a subway ride away),
- Are familiar with AES, analog and composite audio testing and troubleshooting methods,
- Aren’t scared of fiber, high capacity IP radios, and are willing and able to learn them all if you aren’t already familiar with them,
- Work well in a team, and, maybe, enjoy writing articles about projects you are working on,
- Like to help out and learn in areas outside those of your current expertise,
- Are a self-starter that thrives in a highly collaborative and fun work environment and don’t mind the occasional practical joke…
- And have a valid, unrestricted drivers’ license.
Then we: Have a great job for you with excellent benefits
Salary is commensurate with experience. Some heavy lifting is required. 24/7 on call. Occasional overnight maintenance.
All resumes held in strict confidence!
Email resume to : email@example.com with RESUME in the subject line.
Clear Channel is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.