Lucky Candidate will be selected to participate in a PAID
Summer Internship with the New York State Broadcasters Association and Clear Channel Media & Entertainment
Clear Channel and the New York State Broadcasters Association are offering a paid internship to a qualified candidate. ($7.25 an hour- internship total of 180 hours)
The ideal candidate should be current communications, broadcasting, marketing or mass media major looking to gain valuable sales/promotional/programming/event marketing experience in the radio industry.
- Must be at least 19 years of age, but no older than 22 at time of entry
- College student interested in a career in radio and television broadcasting
- Must be resident of New York State or attending school in New York State
- Must have a valid US driver’s license and speak good English
- Working knowledge of the tri-state area and mass transportation
- An outgoing and gregarious personality
- Flexible work schedule
- First time entrants into program
- Relatives of employees are ineligible to participate
All interns should apply for the program via written letter of application. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE. Applicant must be attending a college – students who already graduated are not eligible.
MUST SPECIFY “CC/NYSB INTERN”
You may fax your resume to: 212-549-0971 or
Or Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Clear Channel is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.