CBC New Media Group is looking for a media savvy individual with strong analytical skills to join our growing team. Your job will be to dissect traffic, analyze audience behavior, inform business decisions and drive sales. As our data specialist, you will be tasked with a number of key initiatives, including developing KPIs and business-insight dashboards, and working with our data management platform to better identify, harvest and use audience data in our sales and fulfillment processes.
- Assume ownership and primary responsibility for audience data and analytics platforms, including Adobe SiteCatalyst, Google Analytics, Lotame, and Flurry
- Recommend and implement streamlined reporting across departments
- Regularly analyze site and app trends and recommend sales and content opportunities
- Establish and maintain KPIs and dashboards that offer actionable insights to sales, marketing, content and management teams
- Produce updated data for our consumer-facing sales resource site, WRALWorks.com
- Generate regular data updates for sales materials and media kit
- Leverage first- and third-party data sets — both onsite and offsite — to increase sales opportunities and improve current campaign performance
- Support sales team and consult AEs on how to leverage data to optimize their campaigns
- Identify and harvest new audience segments to capitalize on market demand
- Stay up on industry best practices for data management, analytics reporting and campaign optimization1-3 years’ experience in digital advertising, marketing and/or analytics at a media company, ad technology platform or agency is required. Must have experience with analytics platforms such as Adobe SiteCatalyst, Google Analytics or ComScore; Google Analytics certification preferred. Knowledge of data management technologies and third-party data sources and platforms is necessary. Ad operations experience and Adobe Creative Suite experience is useful. A Bachelor’s degree in communication, marketing or related field is required; Master’s degree preferred. A pre-employment drug screening is required.
All candidates must apply online athttps://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=capitolbci&jobId=797863983_2179&lang=en_US EOE M/F All Capitol Broadcasting Company properties are tobacco free. Capitol Broadcasting Company participates in E-Verify. EOE.