Alpha Media, Dayton is seeking an Accounting Assistant. The ideal candidate must be a self-starter with the ability to take direction, possess excellent communication and customer service skills and enjoy working in a team environment that is dynamic and fast paced.
Alpha Media, headquartered in Portland, Oregon owns and operates 249 radio stations within 52 markets across the United States covering all formats. We believe in creating progressive products, world-class events and building strong relationships in our communities.
Come work for the fastest growing company in radio today!
Responsibilities of this position may include:
• Financial statement preparation and review
• General ledger maintenance and account reconciliations
• Intercompany allocations, bank reconciliations
• Maintenance of Fixed Asset Data
• Coordination and direct interaction with external auditors
• Assist business management with budget development, tracking and forecasting and other accounting projects as needed
Requirements of this position include the following:
• Associate degree in Accounting; or the equivalent combination of education and experience
• Proficient in Microsoft Office software, especially Excel when conducting analysis.
• Ability to work well with others, including people with different styles and backgrounds, and the ability to work as a member of a team
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Preference may be given to candidates who meet the above requirements plus the following:
• Experience working with budget development or forecasting
• Working knowledge of Sage 100 Advanced ERP software
If you feel you are a qualified candidate and want to join a fast-moving, growing entity submit your cover letter and resume ASAP to:
ATTN: Sue Killinen
717 E. David Road
Dayton, OH 45429
No Phone calls Please
Alpha Media is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-Verify.
Urban Insite Followers –
Companies know who to call on when there are job openings in radio, Urban Insite. Our job is to spread the word and you should feel free to help a friend who is seeking a job. Urban Insite the place to post your jobs as all major radio companies do every week.
If you are seeking a job or need to keep up on the latest jobs, and news of interest, sign up for our free daily email on our homepage at the top. When you sign up you will receive new postings for specific job openings.