FALL INTERNSHIPS FOR CLEAR CHANNEL RADIO STATIONS, NYC
The ideal candidates should be current communications, broadcasting, marketing, journalism and other rated fields of study, looking to gain valuable broadcast industry experience in our Sales, Promotion, Marketing, and Programming Dept.. Candidate must be attending College during internship and be getting college credits for this internship.
YOU MUST BE:
- 18 years of age or older
- Internships require an applicant to be receiving academic credit for the internship. (It is the applicant’s responsibility to set up the internship with the school.)
- All internships are unpaid, and Clear Channel Radio does not provide for transportation reimbursement costs.
- Working knowledge of the tri-state area and mass transportation
- An outgoing and gregarious personality
- A flexible schedule
- Must have a valid driver’s license and pass a background check
NO CALLS PLEASE
Forward resumes to: email@example.com (accepting resumes now)
Clear Channel Radio is an equal opportunity employer.