Job Title: Account Executive
Posting ID: 300354 Cox Subsidiary: Cox Media Group, Inc.
Location: SC - Greenville State: SC
Full/Part Time: Full Time
Cox Media Group Greenville (107.3 JAMZ, HOT 98.1 and 97.7 Chuck FM) has an opening for an entry level Account Manager. If you have experience in outside sales, understand marketing concepts and are comfortable with social media, we want to talk to you. If you are a recent college graduate who is looking for a career or ready to move on from your first job to a real career, this could be for you. You’ll work with some of the most established and well known marketing brands with the resources of one of the best companies in media. You’ll have the best coaching, tools and products in the market to help you succeed and grow. CMG has great benefits, resources and advancement opportunities.
As an Account Manager for CMG Greenville, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining relationships and shares with new and established accounts; new business development; selling NTR, digital assets, and on site events; and managing the activation of multi-platform marketing campaigns.
If you can answer “Yes” to these questions, we want to talk with you:
* Are you famous for getting great results for your customers?
* Are you a great listener and problem solver?
* Do you naturally find innovative ways to solve problems and achieve your goals?
* Do you love meeting new people?
* Do you love coming up with creative ideas?
* Do you love to turn a ‘no’ into a ‘yes’?
* Are you a focused, strategic thinker who develops solid plans and executes efficiently?
* Do you refuse to work with anyone but the best?
If you have been answering “Yes” to these questions, we want to hear from you.
Karolyn Bryant, GSM
Cox Media Group Greenville
220 North Main Street Suite 402
Greenville, SC 29601
Fax: (864) 370-3403
Cox Media Group Greenville is an equal opportunity employer.